Customers often ask us which paint we use. We are committed to achieving professional, flawless finishes in our customers’ kitchens and after testing and comparing some of the leading paint manufacturers, we’ve found Technispray’s K2 Kolorbond the most fitting paint to meet the high standards that we’ve set ourselves.
If you’re looking into having your kitchen sprayed, we recommend hiring a company that use K2 Kolorbond or if not, a paint manufactured to an equivalent level of quality and with proven success. Here’s why we’ve chosen to use this paint for our kitchen cupboard sprays:
- Technispray guarantee the effectiveness of K2 Kolorbond for 10 years from its application on fading, cracking and peeling.
- They are a reputable and recognised market leading manufacturer. You can read through some of their testimonials by clicking here.
- They produce a paint which is durable and scratch resistant, which is important for sprayed items in rooms used on a daily basis.
- They provide a paint which can be produced in any colour. The vast majority of our customers choose colours from the RAL or Farrow and Ball ranges however Technispray can colour match any other colour that customers choose for their spray.
- They manufacture a paint which does not require the use of a primer. This means that we can complete sprays faster than you’d expect, meaning our customers are interrupted by the spray process for a shorter amount of time.
- They are not just paint manufacturers. They also have 20 years’ experience of applying it which means that they know their stuff!
Here at We Spray we are an approved applicator of Kolorbond. Get in touch if you’d like a copy of our certification or if you’d like to know more about the paint that we use or our kitchen respray service.