Here at We Spray uPVC we are proud to confirm that we are an approved applicator of Kolorbond, one of the market leading uPVC spray paints. We have tested uPVC paint from some of the UK’s superior manufacturers and Technispray’s K2 Kolorbond came up top time and time again, helping us to achieve perfect finishes and uphold our high standards.
Below are some of the reasons why we have opted to use K2 Kolorbond when we spray our customers’ windows:
- K2 Kolorbond can be manufactured in all standard RAL and BS colours (including the ever popular RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey) plus Technispray offer a colour matching service whereby they can match all other colours also. This allows our customers to be as creative as they want to be when choosing a colour for their windows.
- Their paint can be provided in matte, satin or gloss finishes.
- The effectiveness of K2 Kolorbond is guaranteed for 10 years from the date of application on fading, cracking and peeling
- Their products come with glowing recommendations and they are a professional company who are well known and trusted within the paint spraying industry.
- K2 Kolorbond is durable and is highly resistant to abrasion and other accidental damage.
- The application of K2 Kolorbond does not require a primer, which allows us to spray our customers’ windows more quickly.
If you would like to know more about the paint that we use for uPVC spraying or you’d like to view our approved applicator certification, get in touch.