There’s no need to worry that you’ll have your windows refreshed when we spray your windows but that they’ll be bordered by the same dated coloured silicone. Here at We Spray uPVC, we always remove your existing silicone and replace it with new silicone in a colour that will match your beautiful new windows. The same applies to silicone surrounding door frames also and our prices always include not just the spray itself but our meticulous preparation also.
Are you interested in the process that our Spray Technicians carry out? If so, here’s a quick overview:
- They remove your existing silicone.
- They clean the surfaces of your window frames.
- They then use scotch pad onthe surfaces.
- They mask off the areas surrounding your window frames.
- They apply a mist coat and then spray at least three more coats to give your windows a flawless finish.
- They reapply silicone to complement the colour you’ve chosen for your window frames.
We’d recommend that when choosing a company to complete your spray, choose one such as ours who are prepared to take the time to remove and replace your silicone so that your painted windows look perfect and as good as new.
If you’ve look into having your windows sprayed then you’ve no doubt come across the colour RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey. This colour along with many, many more RAL coloured silicone are available to complement your new window colour.
Have you got a question in relation to silicone or any other part of our spray process? Click here to get in touch with one of our friendly team members.