Here’s an overview of our kitchen spraying process:
- Firstly, you can send us some photos of your kitchen along with your postcode. You can send the photos via our contact form, email, Facebook or WhatsApp. We will take an initial look at your kitchen and check how far you are from us. We are based in Stockport, Cheshire and we complete kitchen sprays in the surrounding area and throughout the North West of England.
- We will get back to you with an estimate, usually within 1 working day.
- You can ask any questions that you may have in relation to our kitchen spray service and if you’re happy with our estimate, arrange a free, no obligation visit to your property.
- We’ll then visit you at your property to take a closer look, show you our colour charts and samples and to confirm an exact price. If you would prefer for us to conduct this appointment via video call due to Covid 19, then that can be arranged.
- If you’d like to go ahead with the spray, you can book it during this visit or at a later date. We’ll take photos of your kitchen and complete a job sheet for our spray team. Please note that we usually have a lead time of around 8 weeks.
- You will receive a confirmation email which will set out spray details and our terms and conditions.
- Next you will receive a reminder the week prior to your spray date.
- We ask that you clean your kitchen prior to our arrival as well as clearing your kitchen worktops and emptying your kitchen cupboards and drawers. We also ask that you pull out any appliances prior to the spray.
- Our experienced spray team will arrive at your property on the date(s) of the spray at around 8.30am (unless agreed otherwise). You can find out exactly how we prepare your kitchen to be sprayed here however you need not concern yourself with this part of the process as you can relax and leave our team to it to get on with the preparation and completion of your kitchen spray.
- Our spray team will then let you know once they’ve completed your spray. They’ll show you the results of the spray and you can provide us with your feedback.
- Your kitchen will be guaranteed against flaking, peeling and cracking for 10 years!
RAL 9001 Cream Kitchen Respray
If there’s anything else that you’d like to know about our our kitchen makeovers, feel free to ask.