Are you thinking of having your furniture spray painted? If so, you have come to the right place! Our spray teams here at We Spray uPVC have been spraying bedroom, living room, office and bathroom furniture since 2017 and in those years, we have received so many excellent reviews and recommendations from our past customers.
Here is a link to our Trustpilot page which features over 350 verified reviews. On Trustpilot, we are one of the top 2 best companies in the UK in the painting category and we have our excellent spray teams to thank for that!
You will see from the below feedback that our customers are often blown away by the professionalism of our service, by the clear communication that they receive, by our competitive prices, by the extensive preparation carried out by our spray teams and by the quality of the spray. As such, many of our customers become repeat customers, booking in to have further sprays completed, including other furniture pieces, kitchens or windows and doors.
We strive to provide a service that is competent and efficient, and we want all of our customers to be blown away by our professionalism. Below are comments left by some of our lovely customers relating to our service:
- “An excellent service was provided from the initial contact call through to completion. A friendly and very professional company to work with. Would highly recommend.” – Lynn
- “Excellent, high quality service provided. The wardrobes in both our bedrooms look absolutely great! Very happy with the outcome and makes the rooms look bigger and brighter. The staff were excellent and very professional.” – Robert
- “100% professional from beginning to end, from the initial visit from Laura, who was very friendly and helpful and Jenny who was in communication throughout the process of the completion of spraying my furniture.” – Barbara
As well as our spray teams, we employ customer service staff members who are available to answer any queries that you may have from your initial communication with us through to the years after your spray, when your furniture will be covered by our 10 year guarantee.
Here is Arlene’s feedback following on from her bedroom furniture spray:
- “We have just had our bedroom furniture sprayed by WeSpray. We are delighted with the result. Everything looks brand new! From the time we asked for a quote to the job being done everything went smoothly. Communication was good and the whole team was friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend WeSpray.”
Upon booking your furniture spray, we will send a detailed spray confirmation email (or a letter by post if preferable) which will contain all of the details relating to your furniture spray. We will be in touch closer to the date of your spray to confirm your chosen colour and to send a spray reminder, the week prior to your spray. Should you wish to make contact at any point, you can reach our friendly team on 0800 970 8825 or via email to:
- Our Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Operations Manager email@example.com
- Our Office Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Managing Director email@example.com
Having furniture resprayed is a cheaper alternative to having furniture replaced. Many of our customers, including Janet, Norman and Victoria below, are thrilled by how their furniture pieces can be completely refreshed, but with the transformation being much more affordable than buying new furniture!
- “I had several fitted wardrobes and cupboards sprayed & was delighted by the results. The furniture was good & solid but a very old fashioned dark brown. I had it sprayed a sage green colour & love it. The service & communication were excellent. It was excellent value – so much less than having the furniture ripped out & replaced, & no waste!” – Victoria
- “A great experience from start to finish. Jenny and the WeSpray team were polite, courteous and committed to giving us the best possible outcome. Great advice, a competitive price and a truly professional team delivered a truly transformative outcome to our wardrobes and bedroom furniture first time. No fuss, no hassle, no disappointment. We would have no hesitation in using WeSpray again or in recommending WeSpray to anyone, including family and friends.” – Janet and Norman
When our teams spray wardrobes, chests of drawers and other furniture items, the majority of their time is spent prepping the furniture and also the room prior to commencing the actual spray. Our thorough preparation means that you can be confident that when we paint your furniture, other items in the room, such as the carpet and walls, will be protected from overspray.
Below are Barbara and Kevin’s views relating to this:
- “The process was so professionally done from beginning to end, covering everywhere and everything where the spray took place as not to get the paint everywhere to the end by replacing the handles to my furniture.” – Barbara
- “On the day of spraying, the sprayers are friendly and absolutely professional, they tried their best to protect every existing furniture and wall during the spray.” – Kevin
Our Spray Technicians are all extremely skilful following years of experience in the spray industry. Between them, Daniel, Dave, Elliott, Emma and Jim have accumulated over 50 years as professional Sprayers!
- “Flawless job. Had my kitchen and bedroom furniture sprayed. The team were meticulous and did a fabulous job. Highly recommend them.” – Sue
- “Very pleased with my new bedroom furniture sprayed to a very high standard. Very helpful staff couldn’t do enough for you. My bedroom furniture looks so good!” – Jo
- “We were absolutely delighted with the quality of our resprayed bedroom furniture. From David’s initial survey, to the work done by Emma and Daniel, supported by Laura and Jenny in the office, the team showed true professionalism throughout and made for a very user-friendly experience. Highly recommended.” – Richard
- “A fantastic job of respraying our built in wardrobes.” – Charles
Whether we are spraying your freestanding or built in furniture items, our teams will complete your spray meticulously, using specialist equipment and techniques.
Here is Stuart’s review that he left on Trustpilot following his furniture respray:
- “What a brilliant service. On time no mess. I would definitely 100 percent have We Spray again and would recommend them to anyone. Cheers for bringing our furniture onto the 21st century.”
Whenever we complete a spray, we take all rubbish with us. There is nothing that you need to do when we leave, other than wait for the paint to dry.
We are thankful that so many of our customers return to us to have second and sometimes even more sprays carried out. Here are recommendations left by repeat customers of We Spray UPVC:
- “We’ve used we spray twice, to spray our kitchen cupboards and as we were so impressed we then had some wardrobes resprayed. On both occasions we received excellent service and would recommend the company to anyone.” – Carolyn
- “I had my Dresser and Display Cabinet sprayed and am blown away by the result, so much so that I am going to have my kitchen sprayed in January. I recommended a friend to ‘We Spray’ who has had her kitchen sprayed, the result absolutely stunning, definitely a ‘WOW’ facture, I can’t wait till January to have mine done. Fabulous service with fantastic results. Thank you so much Laura, Jenny and your team. Highly Highly Recommend ‘We Spray’” – Barbara
- “Absolutely amazing from start to finish, I’ve had my kitchen & bedroom furniture sprayed & would definitely recommend them.” – Karl
- “Fantastic team and a fantastic job. They resprayed our kitchen at a fraction of the cost to replace it. Great communication from start to finish, everything discussed & agreed beforehand and job completed on time. We’ve already booked them to return to spray our wardrobes & some windows. Would definitely recommend these guys!” – Graham
- “I’ve been so impressed with the service from We Spray from start to finish. Laura was so helpful over message and soon booked us in for a visit. She brought colour tester pots and gave us a really clear idea of the process and timings. In the end we decided we wanted to colour match a different colour, and this was all done with pretty short notice. And wow! The results are AMAZING! The kitchen in our new house was pretty old fashioned but we won’t be replacing it for some time so wanted to update it in the meantime and make it feel a bit more ‘us’. But it almost feels like we DO have a brand new kitchen, it looks that good. We’re going to have a job on our hands to decorate the rest of the room to live up to it. It was all done so quietly and efficiently and we couldn’t be happier. We’re getting our wardrobes done too, and I’m already confident they’re going to look amazing.” – Kamal
For a free, no obligation furniture spray estimate, please get in touch.